CBD Oil For Foot Pain
No matter which area of the body is involved, pain is pain. But once the pain starts in the foot, it can change your life by affecting your mobility and preventing you from enjoying daily activities, such as shopping, taking your children to the park, and exercising.
According to a recent study by American Podiatric Medical Associates, about 80 percent of American adults have experienced a foot problem. Sources of foot pain range from uncomfortable ankles and shoes to more serious ailments, such as Achilles tendonitis, rheumatoid arthritis and diabetic neuropathy. ( Buy CBD Oil at Best Price )
Whatever the case, about 50 percent of people with a sick foot prefer over-the-counter products, while 25 percent do nothing. One of the most popular ways to get rid of foot pain with cannabidiol (CBD) products. Recent research has found that transdermal (topical) CBD significantly reduced joint inflammation and pain without side effects. This is good news for those suffering from foot pain but how does it work?
How CBD Oil Works in And Influence
Hemp-based CBD oil binds directly to receptors in our endocannabinoid system. Also known as ECS, the endocannabinoid system is a network of receptors responsible for regulating vital functions such as sleep cycles, inflammatory responses, and stress levels.
The action of CBD oil in ECS has a full body effect that can also help manage foot problems due to its anti-inflammatory and pain-reducing properties. Hemp-based CBD also has the added benefit of providing temporary relief without the mind-altering properties found in THC-containing products. In fact, hemp-based CBD oil should have a THC content of 0.3 percent or less as required by law.
Although all high-quality CBD oils have anti-inflammatory properties and can be effective in treating various symptoms related to foot pain, certain treatments may produce much faster results when used with seven common foot problems.
Best CBD Oil For Pain In Feet:
7 COMMON FOOT PROBLEMS
There are hundreds of conditions that can be classified as foot problems, and this list is not exhaustive, but some of the most common are listed below as well as recommended CBD products that can help relieve pain and inflammation.
1. Achilles Tendinitis and other forms of Tendonitis - damage to the Achilles tendon that connects the calf muscles of the lower leg and the heel bone. Common injuries among overweight athletes during training and among moderate runners who are in poor condition.
Achilles tendinitis pain usually starts as excruciating pain in the calf or back of the leg. In some cases, it can be severe if there is not enough time for the injury or if the tendon cries, which may require special attention. Hemp oil-based properties of CBD to reduce pain and inflammation can help this type of injury.
Best CBD Oil For Neuropathy In Feet:
2. Diabetic neuropathy - a type of nerve damage that can occur when you have diabetes. High blood sugar (sugar) can damage the nerves throughout your body. Nerve damage caused by diabetic neuropathy frequently affects the legs and feet. It grows slowly and contains four main types of this condition:
Peripheral neuropathy - the feet and legs affected first followed by the hands and arms
Autonomic neuropathy-affects the neural system that controls the heart, lungs, etc.
Proximal neuropathy - also called diabetic amyotrophy, is more common in people with type 2 diabetes and in adults.
Mononeuropathy - starts suddenly and involves damage to a particular nerve, causing pain in the foot, thigh or elsewhere in the body.
Diabetic neuropathy can cause many serious foot problems, such as ulcers, infections, paralysis, and bone and joint pain. Diabetic neuropathy is a serious diabetes disorder that affects 50 percent of people with the condition.
In addition to people with diabetes, those who are overweight, who smoke, or who have kidney disease are at risk of developing diabetes. Hemp-based CBD oil can help control pain, control inflammation and protect the foot.
3. Gout- is a type of arthritis caused by excessive uric acid in the blood. Uric acid crystals eventually build up in the joints, especially near the big toe and cause inflammation and severe pain.
The incidence of gout may be genetic but may also be caused by high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, surgery, chemotherapy, depression, and certain medications. Limiting certain foods and beverages may reduce your chances of getting gout. Reducing or avoiding shellfish, organ meat (kidneys, liver, etc.), red wine, beer, and red meat are good ways to start.
Hemp-based CBD oil can help control pain, control inflammation and protect the foot and joints.
4. Degenerative Hallux Disorders - In addition to their prone to stabbing, your big toe (big toe or hallux in medical terms) is at risk for many painful conditions including:
rheumatoid arthritis (hallux rigidus)
bunions (hallux valgus)
painful conditions (for samoiditis or turf toe)
Pain management and inflammation often call for cold compression or heat, dietary change or surgery. If the symptoms are mild or easily controlled, a high-quality CBD oil title can provide temporary relief without the side effects of OTC analgesics or prescribed medications.
Best CBD Oil For Pain Relief:
5. Heel discomfort with Plantar Fasciitis: One of the most typical causes of heel pain is plantar fasciitis. About one-third of US adults who responded to a recent study cited heel pain as a major source of foot pain. Heel pain occurs when inflammation occurs with a thick band of tissue that falls to your foot and connects your heel bone to your toes (plantar fascia).
Plantar fasciitis usually occurs in people with high heels or flat feet. It can also happen to people who spend long hours on foot without proper support shoes.
The anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties of CBD can help manage the symptoms and suppress the inflammation that causes pain.
Does CBD Oil Help With Swollen Feet:
6. Neuroma - is a painful condition, also called a "pinched nerve" or nerve victim. It is a healthy growth of nerve tissue commonly found between the third and fourth toes. It causes pain, fever, itching, or numbness between the toes and the ball of the foot. The most common cause of neuroma is wearing inappropriate shoes, high heels or shoes with a tapered toe box.
The good news is that mild neuromas can be treated with padding, bone marrow transplants or altering your stress-relieving functions. Neuroprotection, pain control, and inflammation management are all possible benefits of CBD oil.
7. Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome-Tarsal tunnel syndrome is compression, or compression, of the posterior tibial nerve that produces symptoms anywhere in the nerve pathway running from the inside of the ankle to the foot. According to normal people, if you have tarsal tunnel syndrome, you have ankles and feet that are badly swollen.
Similar to carpal tunnel syndrome, which affects the wrist, tarsal tunnel syndrome affects the heel. Neuroprotection, pain control, and inflammation management are all possible benefits of CBD oil.
Best CBD Oil For Pain Relief And Sleep:
Our feet make up 25 percent of all the bones in our body - 52 bones in total. With 33 joints, 107 rows, 19 muscles and many muscles that hold everything together, the foot is at risk of various injuries and diseases that can cause pain and inability to walk. Hemp-based CBD oil has been shown to have beneficial properties that reduce the severity of inflammation and pain.
When pain and swelling cannot be relieved by taking off your shoes and kicking your heels, CBD oil products may provide complete, natural relief without the side effects of overdose and prescribed medications.