Short and Long Term Effects of Marijuana
Your health, both long-term and short-term, as well as your driving, could be seriously impacted by this medicine. Short and long-term Effects of Marijuana are following below.
What is Marijuana?
The dried greenish-gray blooms of the Cannabis sativa plant are known as marijuana in popular parlance. Marijuana is also known by many other names, such as weed, herb, pot, grass, bud, ganja, Mary Jane, and many more. Some people like to consume their marijuana in the form of blunts, pipes, bongs, or joints (marijuana rolled in cigar wraps). 1 Additionally, marijuana can be used to make tea, and it's regularly combined with sweets like brownies, cookies, or candies, especially when it's sold or used as medicine.
Short-Term Effects of Marijuana:
In low doses, marijuana produces:
- Memory loss and learning disabilities.
- Problem-solving and reasoning difficulties.
- Poor judgement and coordination of the muscles.
- Inability to focus.
- Unsafe driving techniques.
- Altered perception of time and place.
- A desire for food.
In larger doses, marijuana produces:
- Memory loss
- Having no idea of one's location.
- Sensations of paranoia or panic attacks.
Long-Term Effects o Marijuana:
- Cancer. The same cancer-causing substances seen in tobacco smoke are also present in marijuana.
- Breathing issues Coughing and wheezing are the same respiratory issues it causes, just like smoking.
- System of defence. The body's tissues and cells that work to fight sickness can be harmed by the THC in marijuana.
- Energy, learning, and memory are all compromised.
- Fertility. hormones involved in reproduction are reduced. Less testosterone in men results in lower sperm counts and even erectile dysfunction. There may be irregular menstruation in women. Both issues would lessen the chance of getting pregnant but not completely prevent it.
- Birth abnormalities in developing foetuses.
WeedLifestyles allows individuals and businesses to display information, images, and videos and communicate with each other. Most members use this site to interact with their Weed Lifestyles friends...post status updates in the section of your profile known as the "WeedWall" - an update can be some text, photo, video, or link to a website. . Send messages or share content on your friends' walls. Join groups… attend events… write blog articles… use 420Personals to make new dating contacts. Find local dispensaries and other cannabis-related businesses. Buy and sell on the market.